1. This calculator will only work with the full strength Lucas Formula (0-8-16)
2. Top off your reservoir with RO water.
3. Wait for the reservoir PPM to dilute accordingly. This may vary in time depending on the size and setup of your hydroponic system.
4. Enter either of the following values into the 'Target PPM' box, based on your TDS conversion:
947 (@0.5 conversion) or
1326 (@0.7 conversion)
5. Measure your nutrient solution to get the 'Current PPM'. Enter this into the corresponding box.
6. Enter the size of your reservoir in gallons
7. Click 'Calculate'.